24 januari 2013



I have a friend and I love her, I have a friend and she loves me.
When life is tough she is there to make me smile and feel loved,
when I'm happy and laughing she bounce around and shares my excitement.

She knows when I'm sad and quietly stays close and watches over me in case I needed her.
She never demands my attention but lives for the times when we are together.
If I'm late she waits patiently... and is always excited to see me.
When I leave there is a sadness in her eyes that touches my heart.

By my side she stands ready to give her life for me, against even the most insurmountable odds.
She keeps me warm when I'm cold. She exists only to have me praise her and share my love. A gentle touch or a kind word brings a ''smile'' to her face. I trust her with my loved ones just she puts her trust in me totally.

she is my partner, my protector, my rock, my best friend.
I have a friend, I have a Stafford ♥ ♥ ♥
I love you my wonderful Ida,
I can give my life for you and to protect you ♥ ♥ ♥

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar